Friday 1 May 2015

Blog Introduction

Well hello there,

This is my first blog. Having been self-published for two years this is perhaps (certainly) a very late move on my part. But to be completely honest, I’ve been scared of writing one. Here’s why...

I’ve heard many horror stories of the dreaded trolls attacking via this avenue of communication.
But mainly because I feared the general reaction. I don’t claim to be an expert. My thoughts that I will brain dump into my blog posts will only ever be my humble opinion. I invite healthy debate, please don’t get me wrong. I am just making it clear I am not professing to be an authority.

Also, by its nature I want my blog to be spontaneous. It is not indicative of my own books’ standard of work. I will not spend hours editing and getting my scribblings read by proof readers; there will be spelling and grammar mistakes. Naturally, I will try to avoid them, but please forgive my occasional errors. 

I have many demands on my time, so this will not be a daily thing. I will write here as often as I can. But please bear with me; I have a full time job, a holistic therapy practice and my book writing to try to squeeze into my life. Occasionally my long neglected husband gets attention too! 

Also, be prepared for my warped sense of humour. Please do not ever be offended; I will never intentionally cause harm to anyone. It’s not in my nature. 

I promise to try to write about a variety of things (so as not to bore you with ‘oh aren’t my books wonderful, you should buy them’). But you should buy them! ;-) 
There's a whole page dedicated to my books btw.

I write because I love it. I hope you love my novels as much as I loved writing them. In each of my books I look at love from a slightly different angle; there are so many forms of love and I thought it would be fun to explore some. I do not write serial books; each one is stand alone so you can pick whichever appeals to you in any given moment. 

I genuinely like to communicate with others, so please do feel free to pop on here and say hi. 

Having decided to take this leap, I’m now looking forward to meeting you all online. 
Please be gentle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment