Thursday 22 September 2016

Review - Going Home - I think I'm lost


Rating: 4*
Read: August 2016
Reckon this is: Aliens?/Dystopian









Ummm...what?? So, I've just finished this book, and I have a couple of theories, but I don't really know what's going on. But I know I like it! :-)

So there's Sam, Yileen and Rousso, who live in Australia, and get sucked into an extremely odd existence, thanks to The Anomaly (which is worshipped by a cult sect and everything!).

And then there's Keats. And maybe Spiggy and Mook. Maybe not. Maybe there's some weird monsters.
I'm really really not sure what's going on there. Or what's even real any more!? ;)

The two stories are very well interwoven whilst never meeting.
There's a very nice use of the English language here, and the stories flow and pull you in.

I'm intrigued and can't wait for book 2!

Definitely recommend to people who like adventure/scifi/aliens/conspiracy theories/weird stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment