Monday 10 October 2016

Blessings of the Animals - here here!


by Katrina Kittle
Image result for blessings of the animals
So, I just read this book. I give it 5*
I would classify this as Contemporary Romance, Animal-y
My review:
It took me an embarrassingly long time to get around to reading this book. But I'm glad I did.

I've long been an advocate of the healing power of animals, and this author really captures this. 
The animals in this story echo the divorcee vet's own trials, and seem to reflect her pain. 
But in mirroring her pain she comes to understand it through them.

This is a lovely story. There's not strictly a HEA, but there's a real growth as a person. A woman learning to regain her true independence, or at least recognise what was really there all the time.

And a horse made me cry!! 
But Muriel the goat made me laugh the most, I think. 
And I love the headless St Francis ;p 


No comments:

Post a Comment