Friday 16 December 2016

Zdravstvuj (zdrah-stvooy; hello) from Mikhail (meet the book boys)


Hello,

I am Mikhail. TL Clark has put me in her book True's Love (linky thing there). 
I still think she is crazy for this. I am only a humble bodyguard, but she said she liked my story and so I said OK.

So, whilst TL is busy writing about vampires (see; crazy) she told me to come here to say hello to you. Zdravstvuj Zdrah-stvooy (hello)!

Please excuse my Russian accent. Amanda says its nice. I'm not so sure. 
Oh; Amanda just pointed out you can't hear me. I'm only typing. OK, forget I said that. 

I do not really know what to say. But TL told me I'm her favourite hero.
I don't know. I think maybe we should have vote? 

If the other book boys come and say hi, would you go to Facebook page and vote for your favourite?
(Argh, more link things. Please wait. I'll ask Amanda.)
OK, she says go here for Facebook page.

The girls also say I must go on there to share some of my quote words soon.  
Oh bòzhe mòi / Oh moi boch (oh my God), these girls are crazy. 
But I love Amanda so I will obey.
TL? I tease her but she is a good person. And I owe her for being nice about me. 

OK, enough me now. I must go take a class. 
пока pah-kah (bye, see you later)!





No comments:

Post a Comment