Friday 31 March 2017

Review - Initiation - An exotic life of rich experiences

Date read: 31 March 2017

Category I reckon: Memoir with sexiness

My rating: 5*

Buy link: on Amazon





It's been a while but I finally have a book worthy of sharing with you all.

I had seen this book advertised for ages, yet somehow hadn't purchased it. No idea why.

This book is a memoir of a young boy from Malaya, who grew up in the 1960s.

Obviously, being gay back then was a much harsher reality to deal with.
But Yoong (Young) was fortunate enough to find an environment which supported and nurtured him.

Through his experiences he goes from shy "sissy boy" to experienced gorgeous man.
btw the author refers to himself as a sissy boy many times; this is not my own wording.

Despite the cover promising sultry sex from cover to cover, it actually contains an endearing tale.
We follow Young from birth to the end of his time in UAE with his first host family, with trips to Italy and France also thrown in.

I have been left in awe. The author has experienced some wonderful things. It's exotic and exiting, and the stuff of dreams. Only it's a true story.


It was very brave of the author to write so candidly about some very personal experiences, but I'm very glad he did.

I urge you to read this. It could be a bit of an eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment